MedWell utilizes imaging guidance for accuracy of PRP injections. Imaging guidance can be performed on joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, meniscus, and more.
Have you tried any of these pain relief treatments only to have them not work?
OTC PAIN RELIEVERS
SURGERY VERSUS PRP
- Months of rehab
- Significant down time
- Anesthesia hazards
- Costly hospital bills
- Permanent scar tissue
- Failed prosthetics
- 15 min. in office procedure
- No down time or scar tissue
- No steroids, virtually zero side effects
- No post op infection risk
- Will not weaken tendon, ligament or bone mass
- Strengthens area and generates new tissue
DID YOU KNOW?
- Injections mask your symptoms temporarily
- Corticosteroids cause liver damage
- 51% of all surgeries fail.*
- 50% of people need additional surgery*
- Plastic & metal in your joint deteriorates and only lasts up to 10 years*
- How many surgeries do you intend to have?
YOU MAYBE A CANDIDATE FOR PRP PLATELET RICH PLASMA THERAPY!
PRP therapy is a unique procedure that not only provides relief but will start repairing the inflamed region immediately. Platelet-rich plasma is injected into the injured area. These PRP cells allow the damaged area of the body to heal at an accelerated rate back to the original healthy state.
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Better joint cushioning
- Increased bone cells
- Increased nerve cells
- Increased muscle & tendon cells
- Increased healthy tissue
OUR OFFICE CAN HELP WITH:
- Knee pain
- Low back pain
- Shoulder pain