We at the MedWell Spine, OsteoArthritis & Neuropathy Center are always pleased to be of help to people. Our practice is here to provide services that improve quality of life, such as relieving back pain from Bergen County patients. Their recovery and well-being are already satisfying rewards for our efforts. But of course, we also very much appreciate recognition from the community. We are pleased to announce that our very own Dr. Ali “Maz” Mazandarani received an honored certificate from the State Troopers Coalition of the National Police Defense Foundation, via the Senate and General Assembly of New Jersey.
The certificate is a Joint Legislative Resolution expressing honor and congratulations to Dr. Maz, also commending his admirable record of commitment, leadership, and service, as well as extending wishes for his continued success. The certificate was signed by both New Jersey’s President of the Senate and the Speaker of the General Assembly, and the document was graced with the seal of said agencies.
The certificate noted several aspects of Dr. Maz’s life as reasons why he deserved the honors:
- As a family man. The certificate expressed admiration on how Dr. Maz has been upheld in his profession by his wife Morgan, and how he takes pride in his three sons.
- As a community member. Dr. Maz was praised for his dedication and commitment to his fellow citizens, shown through his commendable history of both leadership and volunteerism in his community.
- As a friend to the law. Dr. Maz received the Administrators Award from the State Troopers Coalition of the National Police Defense Foundation. He has also devoted a generous amount of time and energy as member and leader within a number of community organizations, including the aforementioned National Police Defense Foundation and the New Jersey Honor Legion Society.
- As an enterprise leader. The certificate commended how Dr. Maz serves with distinction as a physician and Director here at MedWell Spine, OsteoArthritis & Neuropathy Center. The depth of his knowledge and the breadth of his experience guide each one of us to perform towards successfully providing world-class health care services.
- As a professional. Dr. Maz has received many awards and honors which highlight his accomplishments, being recognized by the Neuropathy Treatment Center of America and the Who’s Who registry.
- As a role model. The certificate highlighted how Dr. Maz personifies hard work and inspiration, a model setting a standard of excellence.