CALL FOR A SAME DAY CONSULTATION & TREATMENT.
PAIN RELIEF IS A PHONE CALL AWAY
Most Insurance Plans Accepted
My name is M. T. Shahab, M.D. We are a team of multidisciplinary doctors who will assess you individually and formulate a diagnostic and specific plan of care to help our patients based on our areas of expertise and discipline. Hundreds of our patients have been helped with our comprehensive approach to address chronic conditions. Among multiple drug free ways to address and help your symptoms, we usually recommend and provide nutritional supplementation which are designed to support overall health, your body function and well-being and not to treat or cure any medical illness, disease, or condition.
This Report is a medical product as part of medical treatment. Prior to using the natural creams you must be medically cleared. This report is for information only. For more information you may call the office and set up an appointment with one of our medical doctors. Photo Depicts Ali Mazandarani, DAAIM, DC, CCRD, CCPCP.
See How Your Neighbors Feel About Our Customized Care Program:
Bergen & Passaic Sheriff Law Enforcement
Curtis Sliwa From Guardian Angels Visiting MedWell
Are You Suffering From Restless Legs, Knee Pain or Neuropathy? Are You Suffering From Knee Arthritis
8 Reasons Why You Are Still Suffering With Symptoms of Your Thyroid, Chronic Fatigue, Sleep Difficulty, Low Libido, Memory Loss, Anxiety or depressive Condition:
Do you wonder why, even though you are on thyroid or other medication, you still suffer with all of the symptoms of your thyroid condition? Or maybe initially you felt better on your thyroid medication until all the symptoms started to come back? Here are eight reasons why you are still suffering…
- The cause of your thyroid condition could be coming from your gut. Everybody knows about TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) “My doctor says my TSH is too high.” “My doctor said my TSH is too low.” TSH this and TSH that-but are you aware that in order for TSH to be released form the brain you need adequate amounts of two very important neurotransmitters Serotonin and Dopamine? And guess where these are made? The gut! So, bad gut= bad thyroid.
- The cause of your thyroid problem could be coming from your adrenal glands. These are your stress glands. When they are overtaxed they emit, in high amounts, a hormone called cortisol. High Cortisol is the arch-enemy to your thyroid function.
- The cause of your thyroid problem is a faulty immune system. The number one reason for under-active thyroid is a condition in which your immune system is mistakenly attacking the gland. This is called Hashimotos thyroiditis. It is estimated that 70-80% of thyroid patients have this but few know it because the doctor doesn’t check for it.
- Most doctors look at T4 as the main hormone when in actuality T3 is the active form of the hormone! Most doctors don’t even check for T3 on the blood work.
- Most hormone replacement medications like synthroid and levothyroxine are NOT T3 but are T4 and your doctor is assuming it gets converted to T3 in the body. This isn’t always the case.
- Estrogen dominance is something that almost all women suffer from for many reasons. When there is not enough progesterone in the body to balance your estrogen, your thyroid will not function properly.
- Doctors always follow lab ranges. Lab ranges are determined by who has been to the lab in the last year. What kind of people go to labs sick or healthy? Sick for the most part. When your doctor is making a determination on whether you have a problem or not he or she is comparing you to the average sick American. That’s crazy! We use functional ranges in which health exists. This is why so many are told they are OK when they really are not OK.
- The medical approach to the thyroid dilemma is over simplistic. It looks at only one piece of the puzzle. It is a model that has not changed since 1961. In all my years of practice I have not seen one endocrinologist check for any of the things mentioned above.
If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired and not getting the answers you need. Watch our videos or better yet come in for a same day consultation and evaluation and receive answers on how to once and for all get your life back!
We provide medical care as applicable to patients with Chronic Conditions, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Thyroid Condition, Hashimotos, Diabetes, Migraine Headaches, Headaches, Balance Problems, and Sleeping Problems. If you are suffering from chronic thyroiditis hypothyroid fibromyalgia chronic fatigue or autoimmune thyroid condition you may be helped with natural supplements, neurofeedback and remedies and healing can start immediately specially adrenal gland and cortisol imbalance with natural bio identical hormones for menopause and hot flashes. Andropause and testosterone deficiency may also be tested for assessment and prescription. Our medical physicians and team of doctors in Bergen county northern New Jersey have helped many patients with attention deficit, ADD, memory loss, anxiety, depression, sleep difficulty, low sex drive, low libido and low energy. Medical doctor’s consultation and evaluation is necessary for assessment prior to proving bio identical natural hormone creams. Brain balance and neurologist recommended exercises are effective in most cases with helping brain balance and activity for adults and children. Insomnia and Restless legs doctors throughout Bergen County, Passaic County and northern New Jersey area are handful. Usually a doctor with functional medicine and functional endocrinologist may be necessary for proper diagnosis and treatment.
We provide blood test, food sensitivity and evaluation to many residents of Ridgewood, Paramus, Glen Rock, Fair Lawn, Waldwick, Franklin Lakes, Wyckoff, and Hackensack. Hypothyroid symptoms or autoimmune thyroid conditions does not necessarily require synthetic medication for thyroid recovery hair loss or chronic tiredness. Our individualized and customized blood test, food sensitivity, parasite and virus testing, and complete body scan assessment is geared towards natural treatment of our northern NJ patients. In many cases our doctors provide nutritional supplementation. The recommended natural products are designed to support overall health, your body function and well-being and not to treat or cure any medical illness, disease, or condition.